Prosegui la tua carriera e guadagna esperienza professionale partecipando a uno stage retribuito in Cina presso una delle nostre migliori aziende, aventi sede in una delle città con il più rapido sviluppo al mondo – Chengdu. Offriamo posizioni lavorative in diversi settori tra cui marketing, pubbliche relazioni, business internazionale, commercio internazionale, finanzia e molto altro!
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
Expect EXPERIENCE! Expect CULTURE! Expect LIFE!
Our interns have the opportunity to experience working and living in the heart of China while we care for all of their logistical needs. From preparing for your arrival in China until your departure, our team is always available to help resolve any issue – not only as customers but also as friends.
Avada’s Other Services
Possible industries include:
- IT & High Tech
- Public Relations & Event Management
- International Business
- GUARANTEED position. We guarantee that we will find a position for you based on your experience, goals, and availability…OR YOUR MONEY BACK
- Monthly Stipend: depends on company, but many give usually around 1000-3000RMB
- Chinese: We give survival Chinese classes!
- Accommodation: We can provide intern housing for a monthly fee so you don’t have to go into the trouble of finding a place
- Letter of invitation: we will make sure you receive your letter of invitation in a timely manner in order for you to apply for your visa
- Business & Networking Events: We arrange for our interns to participate in various events to connect with the community, local government, and more.
- Personal care and service: we are not McDonalds. We do not operate with an anonymous internship assembly line. We put time and effort into finding you the best possible internship that suits you. The SII team consists of both Chinese and Westerners that will help assist your needs.
- While considering our prices, please remember that over 70% of our host companies provide monthly allowance or other money valued benefits that can help you cover some of your expanses.
- If you already have an accommodation arranged for you in Chengdu- please contact us for a reduced price quote.
Since 1994, Dental Corp. is the leading provider of top dental services in Chengdu. It was founded by dental experts from Sichuan, Chongqing and Anhui. In just 20 years we have developed into a dental group with 12 clinics and became one of the top 10 chain dental clinics in China.
We have over 40 experts in Orthodontics, Prosthodontics, Implant, Oral Prevention and Care, Dental Treatment, Childers’s Oral Health. Our bright and comfortable clinics, the attentive and communicative approach of our staff, and our commitment to the most advanced dental, medical and healthcare technology, are designed to make your visit and all the family’s dental health experience both comfortable and satisfying, whilst ensuring that your teeth and gums remain in optimal health.
1. Developing the Foreign Market in CD
2. Planning and carrying out related events
3. Participating net work parities
4. Developing Dental Tourism Project
5. Updating the English website
Shift duty, 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week
2000RMB per month + bonus
Why Choose Us
- We are REAL, GENUINE people
- We REALLY DO care about our interns
- We do our best to find the right position for you
- We build community together
- We HAVE FUN!
What Interns Say
I had a great time in Chengdu, the internship was very inteesting and exciting. I had problems with the VISA sometimes but SII and my colleagues always found a solution. Through SII, I got contact with the other trainees in the city very easily. There are so many highlights that it is difficult to point out just one. I met many people and make many friends, I was also able to travel a lot which was very cool. Throughout, it was a lifetime experience.
Even though I thought coming to China will be a challenge and I set minimum expectations, it turned up to be one of the best decisions I have made.
The company that SII guided me towards is a fountain of learning and is fun.
Moreover, discovering the Chinese culture, the wonderful people and some breathtaking landscapes left me with only one thing to say. Go to China and you will see the world with different eyes.
I had a great stay in Chengdu thanks to the SII’s staffs like Lily, Aline and Royi, of course. Most of all, I had a blast within my internship. The mission was interesting and my mentor was very thoughtful.