A quoi pouvez-vous vous attendre ?
Attendez-vous à développer votre expérience et culture !
Nos stagiaires ont l’opportunités de vivre et travailler au cœur de la Chine pendant que nous nous chargeons de leurs besoins logistiques. A partir du commencement des préparatifs pour votre arrivé vers la Chine jusqu’à votre départ, notre équipe est continuellement à votre disposition pour vous aider au moindre problème, nous ne vous aidons pas uniquement en tant que client mais aussi en tant qu’amis.
Our Other Services
Postes disponibles :
- Food & Beverage
- Guest services
- Front Desk
- Manager in Training
- … Et plus.
We guarantee that we will find a position for you based on your experience, goals, and availability…OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you do an internship for at least 6 months, we will guarantee a monthly allowance between 1000 – 3000 RMB. The precise amount will depend on your host hotel.
All our cooperating hotels will provide you free accommodation during your stay, either inside of the hotel or in an apartment nearby.
Your host hotel will provide you free meals when you are on the clock.
VISA APPLICATION AND EXTENSION GUIDANCE:
The process of applying for a Chinese visa varies from country to country, and if you are coming for a long-term internship, an extension of your visa will be required. SII will guide you through the application process. We will also make sure that you receive your letter of invitation in a timely manner in order for you to apply for your business visa.
PERSONAL CARE AND SERVICE:
We are not a faceless corporation. We do not operate with an anonymous internship assembly line. We see every intern as a person and put time and effort into finding for you the best possible internship that suits you. The SII team consists of both Chinese and Westerners who will help assist your needs. We are available for you 24/7 for any issue that may arise or in case of an emergency. We keep in touch with our interns in the city and check up on them regularly. You are welcome to contact us with any problem or question you have, or even just drop by for coffee if the mood strikes you.
(In the case that SII does not find a position matching your internship requirements, the 200 € enrolment fee is refundable)
For active students of our cooperate schools:
If you are applying through an SII cooperate hotel management school, your application is 2460 RMB with discount and there are no other hidden fees or anything else you will have to pay in order to obtain a position. Once you decided to join our program, a deposit of 200€ should be paid in order to ensure your commitment to the process BUT, this deposit will be returned to you after you purchase your flight to China and is refundable in case SII does not find you a position according to your internship requirement.
To check if your school is one of SII cooperate schools please contact us here. Your school is not cooperating with us? Ask SII to contact your internship coordinator at school and we will help you to check the possibility to get a discount for application
To check if your school is one of SII cooperate schools please contact us here. Your school is not cooperating with us? Ask SII to contact your internship coordinator at school and we will help you to check the possibility to get free application.
What is not included?
– Flight ticket
– International insurance
– Personal expenses
– Bank transfer fees – if you are paying for your internship fees by bank transfer, you will bear any bank fees applied by your bank
– Visa, visa extension, and travel documents fees
- Send an official application -Please make sure that the application contains the following:
- English CV
- Headshot photo
- Placement form including Information about start and length of your hospitality internship in China
- Preferred department in a hotel during your hospitality internship in China
- Interview with SII -We will review your application and contact you for an initial Skype interview with us.
- Acceptance -After the interview, we send you an e-mail regarding acceptance in our hospitality internship program.
- Deposit payment -After deciding to join the program , an initial fee of 200€ need to be paid to ensure your commitment to the process.
- Interview with host hotel -SII team will start to introduce your profile to our cooperating hotels in China according to your internship requirements and will organize an interview between you and the hotel.
- Confirmation– once the hotel confirm your internship SII will send you a signed confirmation note with your basic internship details, at this stage you will need to pay the rest of the placement fee within 5 working days. (2460 RMB minus 100 € application fee you already paid as a part of the placement fee)
- Prepare for arrival -We will walk you through necessary documents, ticket purchase, and prepare for your arrival for your internship in China!
China survival kit
– Chinese-English city map
– SII’s Survival Chinese Phrasebook
– Local SIM card (pre-charged with 50 RMB)
– Bus\Subway card (pre-charged with 30 RMB)
– City orientation reading materials
– Discount coupons for popular bars and restaurants
– Useful information page with addresses and contact information
– Local magazine in English with great information on international community events in Chengdu
A SII representative will meet with you to discuss practical matters of living in Chengdu, give you some helpful tips about Chinese culture, and answer any questions you may have.
We invite every intern for a spectacular first meal in China in the finest Chinese tradition!
A SII representative will pick you up from the airport and will accompany you to your hotel.
Survival Chinese Class:
We provide one free survival Chinese class to every intern taking part in our program. This class helps you get a feel for the Chinese language and learn some useful words and phrases that can help you in your daily life in China.
We strongly recommend that anyone who chooses to live in China, even for a short period of time, learn at least basic Chinese. Speaking the language will allow you to communicate with locals, and generally help you better understand the way of life in China. If you want to study Chinese on a regular basis during your internship, check out our Chinese Friend Program, or contact us for more information.
Business and Networking Events:
In order to understand business in China, it is essential to get out of the office and meet people!
As a result of having worked in business consulting in Chengdu for over ten years, SII has established strong connections within the local and foreign business communities, including with the Chamber of Commerce and the local government. We arrange for our interns to participate in business events taking place in the city, as well as visits to interesting business and cultural exhibitions.
5 Stars Multinational Hotel Group
There are 555 well-appointed guest rooms, including Club International Suites and grand Presidential Mansion. The hotel specializes in paring ideal meeting venues with impeccable service, the International Convention Center offers a wide variety of exclusive venues for meetings, conferences and private functions. The hotel also features 6 food & beverage outlets, including all day dinging Café, Italian Restaurant, French Restaurant, Lobby lounge and Tea lounge, etc.
Guest Service in Rooms Division and Food & Beverage Department
Greeting customers in hotel area and service area
Meeting and communicating with customers to collecting customer comments and promoting hotel products.
Conducting language trainings in department
Serving customers in hotel area and service area
Handling guest inquiries and offer assistance to hotel customers
Shift duty, 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week
3 working meals/day including one meal in Hotel Café
Accommodation in hotel apartment
Reasonable laundry in hotel
Why Choose Us
- We are REAL, GENUINE people
- We REALLY DO care about our interns
- We do our best to find the right position for you
- We build community together
- We HAVE FUN!
What Interns Say
Before coming here I never thought about a career in the hotel industry or an international internship. However, after this experience, I can see how a foreigner, who only speaks fairly good English, can build a successful career.