A quoi pouvez-vous vous attendre ?
Attendez-vous à développer votre expérience et culture !
Ces dernières années, la Thaïlande est devenue un pôle touristique incontournable dans le monde. La demande de personnel dans les hôtels Thaï ne cesse d’augmenter. Les étudiants en hôtellerie pourront prendre part à cette industrie qui ne cesse de grandir et dont la compétitivité se fait de plus en plus forte. C’est votre chance !
S.I.I vous garantit un poste dans un hôtel 5 étoiles en Thaïlande pour les candidats adéquats, ainsi que notre soutient tout au long de votre stage.
Our’s Other Services
Postes disponibles :
- Food & Beverage
- Guest Services
- Front Desk
- … Et bien plus encore.
We guarantee that we will find a position for you based on your experience, goals, and availability…OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you do an internship of at least 6 months, we will guarantee a monthly allowance. The precise amount will depend on your host hotel.
All our cooperating hotels in Thailand will provide you free accommodation during your stay, either inside of the hotel or in an apartment nearby.
Your host hotel will provide you free meals when you are on the clock.
VISA ASSISTANCE AND GUIDANCE:
The process and visa type for an internship in Thailand can be different in each case and depends on a few factors. If you are coming for a long-term internship, an extension of your visa will be required. SII will guide you through the application process. We will also make sure that you receive your letter of invitation in a timely manner in order for you to apply for your visa.
A SII representative will pick you up at the airport, so there’s no chance of being lost or not being able to find your way to the hotel.
A SII representative will meet with you to discuss practical matters of living in Thailand, give you some helpful tips about Thai culture, and answer any questions you may have.
PERSONAL CARE AND SERVICE:
We are not a faceless corporation. We do not operate with an anonymous internship assembly line. We see every intern as a person and put time and effort into finding the best possible internship for you. The SII team consists of Chinese, Westerners, and local representatives in Thailand who will help assist your needs. We are available for you 24/7 for any issue that may arise or in case of an emergency. We keep in touch with our interns and check up on them regularly.
- Apply though our website or mail
Please make sure that the application contains the following:
– A headshot photo
– Information about start and length of your hospitality internship in Thailand
– Preferred department or position during your hospitality internship in Thailand
- Interview with SII -We will review your application and contact you for an initial Skype interview with us.
After the interview, we send you an e-mail regarding acceptance in our hospitality internship program, at this stage you will need to pay 200€ application fees to guarantee your participation in the program ( the application fee is refundable in case SII do not match you with a position).
- Interview with host hotel – SII will start to introduce your profile to our cooperating hotels in Thailand according to your internship requirements and will organize an interview between you and the hotel once a suitable hotel had been found.
- Confirmation– once the host hotel made a final decision to accept you, SII will send you a singed letter of acceptance with your internship details to approve and sign. At this stage you need to pay the rest of the placement fees ( 500€)
- Prepare for arrival -We will walk you through necessary documents, ticket purchase, and prepare you for your arrival in Thailand!
(In the case that SII does not find a position matching your internship requirements, the 200 € enrolment fee is refundable)
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE FEES?
– International insurance
– Personal expenses
– Bank transfer fees – if you are paying for your internship fees by bank transfer, you will bear any bank fees applied by your bank
– Visa, visa extension, and travel document fees
The high class hotel & resort brand has created a locally-infused sanctuary offering a place to rejuvenate the mind, body and soul in awe-inspiring locations around the globe. Discover the joy of travelling with your loved one as you journey to iconic cities or far flung destinations where authentic, memorable experiences await providing a true appreciation of where you are in the world. The hotel brand offers 173 Villas with various room categories in three different resorts in Phuket.
FO trainee, F&B trainee, Sale & Marketing trainee, Housekeeping trainee etc.
Regular Tasks Undertaken by intern:
– Front Office Dept.: customer service; provide information, assist guests, check in/check out guest
– Food & Beverage Dept.: take orders, F&B, serve, provide restaurant information and make reservations
– Sales & Marketing Dept.: provide hotel information, take care of guest inspection, create promotions
– Housekeeping Dept.: prepare check in room, clean checked out rooms, take care of hotel public area including flower decoration
– Back Office Dept.: human resources, training, administrative support document job based on department’s concern
5 Working Days and 2 Days off,
9 Working Hours plus One Break Hour
– 5000 Baht monthly allowance.
– free housing.
– Meals during working days
– Uniform with laundry service
– Shuttle bus from Phuket Town to Hotel
Why Choose Us
- We are REAL, GENUINE people
- We REALLY DO care about our interns
- We do our best to find the right position for you
- We build community together
- We HAVE FUN!